Omron is the number one recommended brand by Cardiologists for home blood pressure monitors in Ireland. The Omron M7 Intelli IT is a clinically-validated and Bluetooth-enabled blood pressure monitor for the detection of Atrial fibrillation (AFib). It highlights potential Atrial fibrillation (AFib), an often undetected condition which can lead to a higher risk for stroke and embolism.
- The Omron M7 Intelli IT can take three consecutive blood pressure measurements at 30 second intervals, then displays the average to give you a realistic indication of your morning and evening blood pressure over time
- The Omron M7 Intelli IT blood pressure monitor also detects the possibility of Atrial fibrillation (AFib) - Atrial fibrillation often goes undetected as it can be present without symptoms
- The AFib function of the Omron M7 Intelli IT indicates potential AFib with high specificity (93.8 Percent) and sensitivity (95.5 Percent)
- When in AFib mode the Omron M7 Intelli IT takes three blood pressure readings and gives the average, which is a realistic indication of your morning and evening blood pressure over time
- While measuring your blood pressure, should the device detect an irregular heartbeat on two or more occasions, you’ll see the AFib indicator flash up (this is not a diagnosis, it is only a potential finding for AFib)
- Comparison mode allows you to compare results from the 100 blood pressure readings it can store
- View weekly, morning or afternoon averages
- You can automatically transfer your blood pressure readings to your smartphone (once paired by Bluetooth). The Omron M7 Intelli IT will update the Omron connect app with all your latest measurements, to let you follow you progress or share your readings with your doctor
- You can also keep track with Alexa - just ask, “What’s my latest blood pressure reading?”
- The Omron connect app also links Omron’s smart blood pressure monitors with VIVA, the smart Body Composition Monitor – combining to give you more understanding of what affects your heart’s health
Improvement on my last one in that it records
2 people at a time. I haven't used the App with it yet.
This is a superb blood pressure monitor; a domestic version of those used by the medical profession. So easy to use and very accurate. Eliminates the "white coat syndrome" of having blood pressure checked in a doctors surgery. Very large display with memory function, so unit can be taken to the doctor for your readings to be checked! All round, a superb purchase.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.