Omron is the number one recommended brand by Cardiologists for home blood pressure monitors in Ireland. The Omron M7 Intelli IT is a clinically-validated and Bluetooth-enabled blood pressure monitor for the detection of Atrial fibrillation (AFib). It highlights potential Atrial fibrillation (AFib), an often undetected condition which can lead to a higher risk for stroke and embolism.
- The Omron M7 Intelli IT can take three consecutive blood pressure measurements at 30 second intervals, then displays the average to give you a realistic indication of your morning and evening blood pressure over time
- The Omron M7 Intelli IT blood pressure monitor also detects the possibility of Atrial fibrillation (AFib) - Atrial fibrillation often goes undetected as it can be present without symptoms
- The AFib function of the Omron M7 Intelli IT indicates potential AFib with high specificity (93.8 Percent) and sensitivity (95.5 Percent)
- When in AFib mode the Omron M7 Intelli IT takes three blood pressure readings and gives the average, which is a realistic indication of your morning and evening blood pressure over time
- While measuring your blood pressure, should the device detect an irregular heartbeat on two or more occasions, you’ll see the AFib indicator flash up (this is not a diagnosis, it is only a potential finding for AFib)
- Comparison mode allows you to compare results from the 100 blood pressure readings it can store
- View weekly, morning or afternoon averages
- You can automatically transfer your blood pressure readings to your smartphone (once paired by Bluetooth). The Omron M7 Intelli IT will update the Omron connect app with all your latest measurements, to let you follow you progress or share your readings with your doctor
- You can also keep track with Alexa - just ask, “What’s my latest blood pressure reading?”
- The Omron connect app also links Omron’s smart blood pressure monitors with VIVA, the smart Body Composition Monitor – combining to give you more understanding of what affects your heart’s health
- Can be powered by Mains Lead (Sold Separately)
- 2 Users x 100 Readings
- Check out the Omron Comfort Cuff which fits a larger range of arm sizes.
"Excellent device which gives accurate and repeatable measurements which is straight-forward to use. Mobile phone app provides an excellent long term log of measurements. Very happy with this device" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - SD
Q: How do I clean my blood pressure monitor?
A: Wipe the casing of the monitor clean using a soft dry cloth. Never use any abrasive type cleaners or submerge the monitor or any of the components in water. The cuff can be cleaned with a soft moistened cloth and a mild soap.