This product is super handy to keep in your handbag if you're suffering from nausea during pregnancy, give it a spritz and the soothing blend of peppermint, lemon and grapefruit essential oils will keep those feelings at bay.
- Safe to use from the first trimester.
- Handbag sized, so is small enough to be carried around discreetly during the first few months of pregnancy.
- 100% naturally derived.
How to use:
- Spray at the first sign of nausea, and as often as needed.
- Spritz onto your skin or pulse points, or onto a tissue or your bedding, or into the air as nausea is very individual to each woman and each pregnancy, it may take a while to discover which methods work best for you.
- Contact your midwife or maternity team for further advice if you are unable to tolerate food and fluids for a prolonged period.
- Prep yourself for labour with the My Expert Midwife Peri Prep Your Bits.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.