Spritz for Bits is an award winning spray which provides instant relief and helps to protect and maintain the condition of the perineum after childbirth. Midwife developed and mum approved, this pro carefully selected ingredients including Vitamin E for encouraging skin health and elasticity, tea tree oil with anti-bacterial effects, witch hazel and lavender to clean, soothe and protect. This no-fuss pump can be used one handed (even upside down) to deliver a broad, fine spray. You will feel the instant benefit of Spritz for Bits.
- Post delivery relief for the perineum
- Innovative multi-directional spray allows easy and no fuss application.
- Also safe to use during pregnancy to help with swelling, thrush and soreness.
- Feels pleasantly cool and soothes soreness
- No mess dispenser even sprays upside down
- Add Spritz for Bits to your hospital bag checklist or buy as a baby shower gift.
How To use :
Apply 2 to 3 sprays directly over the area, as well as any area of the body suffering from swelling, bruising or general discomfort.
- Alternatively, spray on to a tissue and wipe, as required.
- A tingling sensation on application is to be expected and shows that Spritz for Bits is working.
- If you notice pain or burning it may be a reaction – please rinse and stop use.
- Water - Aqua PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Parfum (natural, vegetable preservative)
- Vitamin E Witch hazel
- Hamamelis Virginiana Water Tea Tree Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil Lavender Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil Linalool Alcohol Denat.
- Limonene Geraniol
- UK Made
- No Palm Oil
If you like this product you may also like the My Expert Midwife Peri Prep Your Bits for perineal massage, ideal to use from 34 weeks to prepare the perineum for stretching during childbirth, which can help prevent tears and episiotomies.
"Great product. Very happy with it. Would highly recommend" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Roisin