Your pelvic floor muscles play an essential role in bladder control, core strength and intimate sensation. Pelvic floor exercises, or Kegels, are recommended in order to keep your pelvic floor muscles in shape, particularly after pregnancy. However, it can be hard to exercise muscles that you can’t see. The Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Toner removes the guesswork making it easy and comfortable to exercise this area.
- Pelvic floor toner: improves bladder weakness and intimate sensation, prevents pelvic organ prolapse
- Kegel8 Nickel-Free Vaginal Probe as standard
- For ladies who don’t want to or can't use a probe, Kegel8 Ultra 20 features programmes that are suitable for use with skin electrodes placed on the buttocks or stomach, meaning you can get a great workout without using a probe
- Length 6 cm
- Insertable Length 6 cm
- Diameter 3.4 cm wide, 1.5 cm high
How Can Kegel8 Ultra 20 Help Me With?
- Kegel8 Ultra 20 has 5 brand new programmes that are clinically proven to help you to treat incontinence
- Some of the programmes can be used with skin electrodes placed on the buttocks or stomach for ladies who can’t or don’t want to use a probe
- Kegel8 Ultra 20 has a revolutionary way of treating overactive bladder: via tibial nerve stimulation
- A probe and electrodes placed on the ankle stimulate the tibial nerve and treat overactive bladder in the most effective way
- Kegel8 Ultra 20 can help you to manage the symptoms of prolapse with two specific programmes.
- Lack of intimate sensation is one of the most common problems that Kegel8 can help with
- Kegel8 Ultra 20 has 3 programmes especially designed for intimate health reasons: to improve sensation, improve sensitivity and one to improve endurance (i.e. how long you can squeeze your muscles for during sex).
- Kegel8 Ultra 20 has 3 revolutionary programmes to help you to treat pelvic pain, including a TENS programme that can be used with skin electrodes, perfect for ladies suffering vulvodynia, period pain, tight pelvic muscles and more.
Pelvic Floor Exercise
If you already have a strong pelvic floor and no specific concerns, then Kegel8 Ultra 20’s fantastic overall pelvic floor workouts are perfect to maintain strong, healthy muscles. There are 3 levels of pelvic floor exercise, meaning that even if your muscles are already strong, there’s always another level you can go to.
Who shouldn't use the Kegel8 Ultra 20?
You are pregnant*
Once you've given birth to your little bundle of joy you'll need the help of the Kegel8 Ultra 20 more than ever. But remember to wait until after your 6 week check-up
You have a pacemaker*
It may be possible to use the Kegel8 Ultra 20 with your specific pacemarker, but please check with your healthcare provider
You have a form of pelvic cancer*
Why not try the Kegel8 Trainer instead? It will also build strength and tone, but without the use of NMES
I love that it works for me. I bought this as advised by my doctor. I should have gotten this sooner. Happy with it.
Marvellous! I have been experiencing mild/moderate mixed stress incontinence for approx the last 12 months. I am in my fifties and had a hysterectomy 8 years ago. I spent a long time deciding to buy a Kegel because of the cost - I now regret wasting so much time. I noticed a difference within days and within two weeks I had stopped using panty liners!
I bought this as I have a bit of prolapse and no pelvic floor. I am seeing a physio lady who after examining me said I needed to purchase one as exercises alone were not enough. Since purchasing this I haven't looked back. My pelvic floor is improving and so is everything else, including in the bedroom! My only regret is that I didn't buy it sooner.
I bought the Kegel8 ultra20 about 3-4weeks ago, yes I was hesitant, and I read numerous reviews before I made my purchase. I have a cystocele prolapse and awaiting to see a specialist doctor, I would say it's a grade 3 prolapse. I can honestly say I am beginning to notice my pelvic floor is getting stronger and can notice a definite improvement in my prolapse. I also bought the perisphera h probe which is very good as it uses both channels. I am very pleased with my Kegel8 and would recommend.
Excellent product. So easy to use and already I am feeling the difference after a couple of weeks. Going to the toilet less and no more dragging feeling. So looking forward to see more improvement over the coming weeks
I purchased the Kegal8 Ultra 20 less than a week ago and, already, I have noticed a substantial difference. I am absolutely delighted with the product and would recommend it to anyone with pelvic floor problems. The customer service was very good too.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.