Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base 150ml
The Haakaa Silicone Breastpump is a revolutionary product and really is the simplest way to express anytime, anywhere you need to. It works by suctioning onto the breast and then the pump does the work for you by suctioning and drawing your milk naturally. So you can use it solely to catch additional milk or while travelling or it can completely replace your electric pump and do all your pumping for you.
- 100% food grade silicone
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over
- Saves every drop of breastmilk produced instead of losing it in nursing pads
- 150ml / 5.4oz milk collection capacity
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- 1 x 150ml / 5.4oz Haakaa breast pump with suction base
How to use your breast pump:
- Clean and sterilise before first use.
- Suction your breast pump over your nipple. Your nipple should be positioned inside the neck of the pump and feel comfortable. If you need to release some suction simply allow more air into the pump.
- Once the pump is attached gently squeeze the bottom of the pump to encourage let down.
- Once milk begins to flow do not touch your pump and allow the container to fill with milk.
- Remove once your pump is full or you have stopped feeding.
- Place your lid over your pump to stop contamination. Store milk in a glass or silicone container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container ¾ full – allowing room for milk to expand
If you are struggling to get your pump going place a warm flannel across the top of your breast and gently massage while your pump is attached. This will encourage your let down. Also catch your milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad by attaching your pump while feeding your baby on the other side.
30 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am trying to exclusively breastfeed on demand and it's hard at times so my husband likes to help out with some feedings since his work schedule allows him to be home and awake while I sleep. I have a dual electric breast pump but find it uncomfortable to try and hold the sheilds in the correct spot to not leak everywhere. The Haakaa makes it easy to feed on one breast and just attach and leave it to collect on the other side. On my first use I got 2oz in 10 minuets. I will continue to use my electric pump to help with my milk supply but this is great for using while feeding.
Perfect for catching extra milk that would otherwise simply leak out and be lost onto a cloth. I've almost effortlessly collected 1-5oz/day, which adds up to a nice extra little freezer stash without the work of an electric pump.
I wish I had this sooner! It's definitely a worthy investment to keep your milk supply up and to easily be able to sock away extra milk in the freezer without having to mess with an electric pump while trying to navigate baby on the other side.
Love this! It won't replace your electric pump if you pump full time but I use it to build a small freezer stash while EBF. It's so easy to clean and great to throw in your purse!
Great pump. I was sort of skeptical about this pump when I first heard about it because I was like how does it stay on your boob. I love the fact that you can use it on one side while nursing on the other. No more wasted letdown milk. I highly recommend this product.
This thing makes occasionally saving up some extra milk a breeze! I hated using the pump and baby girl never seemed to allot me the time to do so. Now, she can eat and I can collect extra milk at the same time! I wish I had know about this when baby was really little and I was a leaky mess!! It's a lil more challenging to use with a 10 month old who grabs everything she can get her hands on ;)
I bought this for my daughter, as she wanted to try this during breast feeding her new baby girl. It came very quickly, which was GREAT! I took it to her and as she nursed on one side, the pump was very slowly "collecting" a steady supply of "drops". With the slight suction she had on it, it was not depleting her milk on that side, but it was collecting what normally would have been lost anyway. The first time used she got 3 oz. I'd say it a win win!!
This item is perfect to collect milk while feeding the baby on the other side it works amazingly I haven't been hooked up to a breast pump machine yet and have managed to collect 14 bags in my spare time when it's convenient at home while I feed the baby. Very easy to maintain and clean. The section works even on smaller chest sizes. However I noticed better suction when I was more engorged
This is the perfect tool for mom's who don't need a big stash and don't have time to hook up to a pump! I use this while nursing in the mornings and get around 1-2 ounce from the opposite side I nurse on. I get more with this then I ever did pumping as I have trouble letting down with a pump. I have a small perfect stash for when I want to leave the little one. I also have a 2 year old so pumping connected to a wall- not really possible. This thing has saved me!
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.