Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump 150ml with Lid
Out of Stock.
The Haakaa Breast Pump is a one piece handheld silicone breast pump that works off suction. All you need to do is suction the pump to your breast by squeezing once. That’s it! Made from 100% food grade silicone that ensures a smooth return for effective milk expression.
- Small, handheld, portable, convenient
- Easy to clean dishwasher safe
- Easy & effective milk collection
- Accommodates different breast sizes
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required
- The best manual Breast Pump to collect "let-down" / breast milk leaks and relieve engorgement using pure natural suction pressure
- 5.4 ounce / 150ml milk collection capacity
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Breast Pump Lid keeps milk safe and free of contamination
- 1 x Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump 150ml / 5.4oz
- 1 x Lid
How to use your breast pump:
- Clean and sterilise before first use.
- Suction your breast pump over your nipple. Your nipple should be positioned inside the neck of the pump and feel comfortable. If you need to release some suction simply allow more air into the pump.
- Once the pump is attached gently squeeze the bottom of the pump to encourage let down.
- Once milk begins to flow do not touch your pump and allow the container to fill with milk.
- Remove once your pump is full or you have stopped feeding.
- Place your lid over your pump to stop contamination. Store milk in a glass or silicone container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container ¾ full – allowing room for milk to expand.
*Please note: The lid is designed to keep your pump sterile after cleaning, not to keep your milk spill free or secure. If you wish to secure your pump from spills please purchase our flower stopper
If you are struggling to get your pump going place a warm flannel across the top of your breast and gently massage while your pump is attached. This will encourage your let down. Also catch your milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad by attaching your pump while feeding your baby on the other side.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am happy that i bought this haakaa breastpump. It is easy to use and clean. I love that i can get to bring it anywhere and i have no problems with milk stash now. Love it!
I'm currently on leave with my baby and was dreading fitting in an extra pump session to help build my stash. This pump allows me to collect 1/2 oz - 2 oz at each session so I get at least 4 oz of milk during the day to store in freezer. This is a gentle way to build your stash without the risk of creating oversupply. I definitely recommend this over milkies milk saver. For the same price you are getting something that works with you're body.
This little device is awesome. There's a bit of a learning curve if you're not used to using the Haakaa. But once you get the hang of it, it's great!
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.