The Haakaa Silicone Breast pump is a revolutionary product, and really the simplest way to express anytime, anywhere you need to. It works by simply suctioning onto the breast, then the pump does all the work for you drawing your milk naturally. You can use the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump solely to catch additional milk, while travelling or it can completely replace your electric pump.
- Revolutionary and easy to use
- Saves every drop of breast milk produced instead of losing it in nursing pads
- 100% food-grade silicone
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over
- 100ml / 4oz milk collection capacity
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
Box Contains :
- 1 x 100ml / 4oz Haakaa breast pump with suction base
How to Use :
- Clean and sterilise before first use
- Suction your breast pump over your nipple. Your nipple should be positioned inside the neck of the pump and feel comfortable. If you need to release some suction simply allow more air into the pump.
- Once the pump is attached gently squeeze the bottom of the pump to encourage let down.
- Once milk begins to flow do not touch your pump and allow the container to fill with milk.
- Remove once your pump is full or you have stopped feeding.
- Place your lid over your pump to stop contamination. Store milk in a glass or silicone container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container ¾ full – allowing room for milk to expand
If you are struggling to get your pump going, place a warm flannel across the top of your breast and gently massage while your pump is attached. This will encourage your let down. Also catch your milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad by attaching your pump while feeding your baby on the other side.
*once used cannot be returned unless faulty
Product Reviews (17)
This is a very nice and comfortable breastpump. It doesnt irritate my breast and now i have more milk for my little one.. the best!
My mom bought this for me and I never thought that I would be using this more than my electric breastpump. It is easy to clean too..
This is such a convenient breatpump. I use this more than i use my electric one. I have quite a lot of letdowns and this breastpump got no problems collecting it in a comfortable manner. Love this
I cant believe how convenient this breast pump for me. It made collecting milk easier and gently. Its easy to take it with me when we go on trips.
I bought this breastpump as i was curious if it was worth the rave but it turned out that it is worth it more than the rave! iT really works and i save more milk than i used to. Easy to use as well. I would highly recommend.
So happy to have this breastpump. I can collect letdowns easily. It is easy to clean and sterilize.
I love this breastpump. Its easy to use when i am traveling with baby and i dont have problems with having stash all the time.. Love it!
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.