More and more women are making the switch to menstrual cups, not just because they're better for the environment, but because they provide for easier, cleaner and healthier periods.
The Flow Cup sits comfortably inside the vagina creating a suction, which collects all your menstrual blood. Unlike other possible methods, which absorb not only blood, but vaginal fluid too which can disturb the delicate PH and bacterial balance in your vagina leading to swelling, dryness and odour.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone.
- BPA and harsh chemical free.
- Easy to clean.
- Reusable, comfortable and safe.
- Includes PP carry case.
1x Haakaa Flow Cup (Menstrual Cup) 18ml
How to use: Please read our safety guide before using your Flow Cup.
- Step 1. Always make sure you have clean hands before touching and inserting your Flow Cup.
- Step 2. Place your Flow Cup into boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Holding the stem pointing down, drain the water completely and dry.
- Step 3. Place your finger on the top rim of your Flow Cup and press down into the center, forming a triangle shape. This makes the top rim smaller to insert. With one hand, hold the folded cup firmly.
- Step 4. Finding a position which is comfortable for you, gently insert your Flow Cup into the vagina. Make sure you are relaxed when doing this and insert the cup on a straight angle. Make sure the cup expands completely after being inserted and until the stem is even with the vaginal opening.
How to remove:
Make sure you have clean and dry hands. Gently pull on the stem of the cup until you reach the base of the cup. Pinch the base of the cup to remove the suction/seal and continue to gently pull down until the cup is removed. Wash and sterilize your Flow Cup and place back inside its case – ready to use for next time.
- Check condition regularly, replace if product shows signs of damage
- Consult your health care professional if any pain or discomfort is felt.
- Do not use any bleach based cleaners.
- Do not leave inserted for longer than 12 hours.