- 100% Medical Grade Silicone.
- BPA and harsh chemical free.
- Easy to clean.
- Reusable, comfortable and safe.
- Includes PP carry case.
- Step 1. Always make sure you have clean hands before touching and inserting your Flow Cup.
- Step 2. Place your Flow Cup into boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Holding the stem pointing down, drain the water completely and dry.
- Step 3. Place your finger on the top rim of your Flow Cup and press down into the center, forming a triangle shape. This makes the top rim smaller to insert. With one hand, hold the folded cup firmly.
- Step 4. Finding a position which is comfortable for you, gently insert your Flow Cup into the vagina. Make sure you are relaxed when doing this and insert the cup on a straight angle. Make sure the cup expands completely after being inserted and until the stem is even with the vaginal opening.
- Check condition regularly, replace if product shows signs of damage
- Consult your health care professional if any pain or discomfort is felt.
- Do not use any bleach based cleaners.
- Do not leave inserted for longer than 12 hours.
Good purchase and very good quality
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.