Finger Pulse Oximeter - Bargraph Display
- The Finger Pulse Oximeter with LED Screen Display is CE & FDA approved.
- Ideally suited for use in a medical setting, the home or sports clubs.
- Can measure Sp02 and Pulse Rate accurately and quickly and features a Sp02 and PR display.
- Low power consumption with battery voltage low indicator and shuts off automatically when no signal is detected.
- Pulse sound and Alarm function..
- LED Screen with One button operation.
- Install 2 AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Place damp over fingernail as per diagram.
- Insert one finger fully into the rubber hole of the Oximeter.
- Press the switch once on the front panel of Oximeter.
- Both the finger and body should not tremble during use.
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter
- 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x handling rope
25 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like how this oximeter works. it gives me readings really fast and accurate. Cannot ask for anything more!
Loved the simple and ease of use oximeter. No i cannot find andy negatives.! Love it
Easy to use and very accurate so far. I took it with me to my doctor's office so I could measure against the one they use and it never let me down!.
I use this for my daughter who has asthma and prone to upper respiratory infections. I am a practicing nurse and I had to be sure and compared this to calibrated hospital equipment and this monitor is spot on. Great must have item for my personal use.
Compact oximeter—easy to use-- Shows correct info we needed. Excellent product and fast delivery. Happy!!
I ordered this when my husband was sick and in the hospital since he has COPD and we needed to keep track of his vitals...this works as expected and is so easy to take with us anywhere. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to keep track of oxygen levels.
Works very well. It's size works for me and it is easy to carry with you. I wen and compared it's reading to a recent doctor's appt reading and it was spot on!
Easy to use and very accurate. II like it very much. I took it with me to my doctor's office so I could measure against the one they use it it worked wonderfully..
I am working in the ambulance service and these are always handy to have. The digits on the screen are large and easy to read which is the most important. Works well, more or less accurate. Very reasonably priced as well and I woulddefinitely recommend
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.