Vitamen Boost 2 is a male fertility supplement formulated with a unique combination of Zinc and Selenium plus Carnitine, Arginine and Lycopene - developed in order to provide key nutrients that support sperm count, motility and morphology.
- Specifically designed to support male fertility
- With Zinc: increasing zinc levels has been shown to improve the form, function and quality of sperm
- Selenium: deficiency has been linked to low sperm count, poor motility and morphology and selenium protects sperm DNA from oxidative damage
- Studies suggest that certain other nutrients (most particularly Arginine and Carnitine) may help support sperm count (Arginine) and sperm motility (Carnitine)
- Low intake of Lycopene is also associated with poor sperm quality and impaired fertility.*
The Zita West Vitamen Range consists of:
Vitamen – a premium multivitamin and mineral supplement specifically developed to include the most important nutrients required to support male reproduction
Vitamen Boost – an antioxidant formula for use alongside Vitamen to help protect sperm DNA from oxidative damage
Vitamen Boost 2 – an Amino Acid powder with Zinc and Selenium to provide important nutrients involved with sperm count, motility and morphology
We recommend Vitamen Boost 2 alongside Vitamen to men who would like extra support for sperm generally, and alongside both Vitamen and Vitamen Boost to men who would also like help in combatting the potential adverse effects of oxidative stress, the likelihood of which increases with age.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.