For the maintenance of good health and the prevention of ill health, the Blood Pressure Monitor JPD-900W is designed to be worn on the wrist for the rapid and accurate detection of your blood pressure. Featuring an oscillometric method with automatic inflation and measurement, this convenient and easy to use wrist blood pressure monitor delivers your heartbeat measurement and boasts an irregular heartbeat detection ability. With the capacity to store up to 90 readings and a large LCD screen for easy interpretation of results, the Blood Pressure Monitor JPD-900W is a must-have for the effective monitoring of your blood pressure in the home environment.
- Delivers a quick and accurate blood pressure reading.
- Deploys an oscillometric method, automatic inflation and measurement.
- Features a heartbeat measurement and irregular heartbeat detection.
- Offers a time and date display of a large LCD screen.
- Stores up to 90 previous blood pressure readings.
- Kpa/mmHG Unit exchange.
- WHO classification indicator.
- Automatically switches off within one minute to save power.
- Measuring range: pressure: 30mmHg~280mmHg; pulse: 40~190 times/Min.
- Measuring accuracy: pressure: +/-3mmHg; pulse: +/-5% of reading. Cuff size: 13.5-19.5cm
- CE Approved
- Time and date display.
- 90 memory
- Automatically turns off(within 1 minute) to save power.
- Measuring Range: pressure: 30mmHg~280mmHg; pulse: 40~190 times/Min.
- Measuring Accuracy: pressure: +/-3mmHg; pulse: +/-5% of reading.
- Cuff size:13.5-19.5cm
- Unit size: 78×78×35mm
- LCD size: 44×36mm
You may be interested in:
"Excellent. So easy to use. Wrestling with arm monitors that never fitted properly added extra tension to my bp. This has reduced because this wrist monitor makes life easy." Oonagh D
Q: When should I take my blood pressure at home?
A: It is generally recommended to take blood pressure at home twice daily, with the first in the morning before eating or taking any medications, and the second in the evening. Each time you measure, take two or three readings to ensure an accurate result.