Silverette (also known by the name Breast Angels) are small cups crafted out of pure 925 silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding. Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial metal that also contains anti-inflammatory agents. It heals and prevents cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness, and infections. They are made in one universal size as the specially rounded peak fits any nipple without compressing it.
- Antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial.
- The only & original nursing cups made in Italy by fully licensed silversmiths.
- Easy and comfortable to use – no additional creams or lotions necessary.
- Since 2002 a resounding success with mothers, midwives and obstetricians.
- 2 cups
How to use:
- After your breastfeeding session, leave a couple of milk drops in each cup and apply them directly to the nipple like cupping glass.
- Keep them on as much as possible between breastfeeding sessions.
- Remove cups and rinse nipples accurately with water before breastfeeding.
- Do not use any other nipple treatment in conjunction with SILVERETTE®: this could reduce or even compromise the efficacy of the product.
- To clean SILVERETTE® make a paste using Bicarbonate Soda (you should find it in the baking section of any supermarket) mixed with a small amount of water, rub this mix on the cups, rinse accurately and dry.
Your babies should be born with a set of these for their mama. They come in handy if you get to the point of pain-I got I stand relief. A better solution is preventing pain by taking your baby to an experience chiropractor for a proper latch if your baby has a good latch nursing doesn't hurt and you won't feel pain. I recommend these to all my mommy friends!
These amazing silver cups helped heal my horrible cracked and damaged nipples. Nothing was working, and I was so skeptical at first but these were so awesome. I wish I would have known about these with my first child too! These helped me to continue breastfeeding without pain. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is struggling with painful cracked nipples. I will say you need to wear a very loose fitting bra or even just a stretchy form fitting tank top to hold them in place, but nothing so tight because they will leave indentation rings around the areola if your bra is too tight.
these SAVED my nipples and my nursing relationship! I wish I had these with my last baby so I could have avoided the severe nipple trauma that came with him being a bad nurser. If you are having ANY pain or issues, spend the money to get these. My nipples looked like I had been nursing a piranha but after only 24 hours of use they were completely healed! Well worth the money even if I only had to use them for 24 hours!!
Thank goodness for these!!! Aside from all the things other people have said, they also prevent friction, and when everything feels like sandpaper on raw flesh, no friction is a blessed thing.
These worked amazingly! I actually bought directly from their website - cheaper. Having never breastfed before, my nips where tore up! My ND suggested these and what a blessing! The nips were protected and had time to heal. Doesn't take away the pain completely, but enough so that I didn't give up and am a succesfu breastfeeder now.
These are truly amazing. I have had issues with pain, redness, cracking, thrush, and everything in between. I have been wearing them for about 12 hours and already notice a major difference in comfort and decreased irritation. I'm not sure if it is due to my breast size, but I definitely notice a major indent in the skin as mentioned in a few other reviews, however, that pain is basically non existent in comparison to having such damaged nipple tissue. Also, I feel they are quite noticeable under my clothes if I am wearing something tighter. Overall though, totally worth it. If you are questioning ordering these, just do it! I wish I had them sooner in this process.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.