Silverette (also known by the name Breast Angels) are small cups crafted out of pure 925 silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding. Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial metal that also contains anti-inflammatory agents. It heals and prevents cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness, and infections. They are made in one universal size as the specially rounded peak fits any nipple without compressing it.
Key Features :
- Antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial.
- The only & original nursing cups made in Italy by fully licensed silversmiths.
- Easy and comfortable to use – no additional creams or lotions necessary.
- Since 2002 a resounding success with mothers, midwives and obstetricians.
- 2 cups
How to use :
- After your breastfeeding session, leave a couple of milk drops in each cup and apply them directly to the nipple like cupping glass.
- Keep them on as much as possible between breastfeeding sessions.
- Remove cups and rinse nipples accurately with water before breastfeeding.
- Do not use any other nipple treatment in conjunction with SILVERETTE®: this could reduce or even compromise the efficacy of the product.
- To clean SILVERETTE® make a paste using Bicarbonate Soda (you should find it in the baking section of any supermarket) mixed with a small amount of water, rub this mix on the cups, rinse accurately and dry.
- Try the Haakaa Ladybug throughout the day to catch let down milk so it isn’t lost.
The Haakaa Disposable Nursing Pad Butterfly can help prevent leakages on to your clothes.
Felt soothing effect of these straight away.
These cups are a miracle product and I don’t know how I didn’t hear of them sooner. These should be mandatory with breastfeeding they are that good. This is my third baby and I Fed the other 2 relatively uncomfortably for 6months+. I thought it might be easier this time but have suffered awful this past First week with cracks and blisters. I ordered these yesterday morning and they were delivered this morning! Excellent service on a Saturday. I have worn them for about 8 hours now and already the burning sensation has gone and I just had a really easy hour of cluster feeding. Still have let down pain but the nipples are almost healed. It’s early days but I can’t recommend this product enough and will be spreading the word as much as I can!
Amazing and simple product really helped me breastfeeding
HIGhly recommend to all the breastfeeding mother. Because of this I was able to keep breastfeeding my baby until today Cant live without it..
Your babies should be born with a set of these for their mama. They come in handy if you get to the point of pain-I got I stand relief. A better solution is preventing pain by taking your baby to an experience chiropractor for a proper latch if your baby has a good latch nursing doesn't hurt and you won't feel pain. I recommend these to all my mommy friends!
These amazing silver cups helped heal my horrible cracked and damaged nipples. Nothing was working, and I was so skeptical at first but these were so awesome. I wish I would have known about these with my first child too! These helped me to continue breastfeeding without pain. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is struggling with painful cracked nipples. I will say you need to wear a very loose fitting bra or even just a stretchy form fitting tank top to hold them in place, but nothing so tight because they will leave indentation rings around the areola if your bra is too tight.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.