The SELFCheck Pregnancy Blood Test is a rapid home test for the detection of raised levels (>25 IU/L) of (hCG) from a finger prick blood sample in just 5 minutes.
- Detects raised levels of hCG in the bloodstream to determine pregnancy
- Simple finger prick blood test considered far more accurate than a standard urine test
- Provides accurate results in a matter of days after conception, unlike urine tests which aren’t effective until approximately a week after a missed period
- Can be performed at any time of day and is unaffected by external factors, including fluid intake
- Also available is the Selfcheck Iron Level 1x Test