The SELFCHECK Home Screening Iron Level is a simple and easy to use test that shows results within 10 minutes. This quick test will show you your Iron level and if you have iron-deficiency anaemia.
- Comparison of the SELFCheck Iron Level Test with reference laboratory methods shows an overall agreement of at least 98% (95% Confidence Interval 93-100%).
- Fast results
Common symptoms associated with iron deficiency can be:
- Lack of energy
- Hair loss
- 1 test device, 1 plastic pipette and 1 desiccant pouch
- 1 small bottle containing 1ml of diluent
- 2 sterile lancets to obtain a blood sample
- 1 instruction leaflet
- You will also require a watch or clock with a second hand or a timer, and a clean tissue.
- Also available is the Selfcheck Pregnancy Blood 1x Test