One of the most effective TENS machines, the Obi TENS can be used to ease pains during labour as well as post labour pain, such as shoulder, back, period pain and much more. It is simple, versatile and compact for ease of use and can fit in your hospital bag.
- 4 large electrode pads.
- Integrated boost button.
- Large LCD display.
- Includes spare batteries and lead.
- Pre-set modes for ease of use for contractions.
- Neck cord for mobility.
- Can be used for post natal pain relief.
- Strong belt clip.
- All Babycare TENS units are compliant with European medical device regulations.
- 4 large electrode pads 40 x 100 mm.
- 2 leads + 1 spare.
- 2 AA batteries + 2 spare.
- Instruction manual.
- Soft carrying pouch.
How to use:
- See instructions here.
- For more control in labour try the Elle Tens.
Q: When should I start using my Obi Tens?