The TENS machine recommended by midwives, The Elle TENS is easy to use with all settings pre-set so there is no fuss in setting up. The Elle TENS uses the latest Opti-Max technology. It features dual intensity controls for total flexibility, a 'booster button' for a surge of pain combating power at the onset of a contraction, plus Opti-Max technology gives an extra reserve of power when you really need it.
- Pre set modes for ease of use.
- Integrated boost button.
- Optimax technology for extra power. What is Optimax? An extra pulse of pain combatting power, often used in the final stages of labour - when you most need it.
- Uses 4 large pads.
- Easy to read user display.
- Neck cord for mobility.
- Can be used for post natal pain.
- 4 large electrode pads 40 x 100 mm, 2 leads + 1 spare,2 AA batteries + 2 spare, Instruction manual, Soft carrying pouch.
How to use:
- The sticky electrode pads need to be placed in the correct position for maximum pain relief.
- Position the top two pads (connected to the left socket CH1) approximately 4cm either side of the spine and 4-5cm above the imaginary navel line as seen in the diagram.
- Position the bottom two pads (connected to the right socket CH2) approximately 4cm either side of the spine and 4-5cm below the imaginary navel line.
- Use the machine when appropriate to relieve pain.
- Full instructions can be found here, please read carefully.
- Made for Mums Awards Silver 2018.
- Also available is the Smart Tens which helps to relieve all types of pain including period pain and migraines.
I bought this to help me with labour and it did a very good job!. I love this little device..
I never write reviews but have just given birth to my baby girl and got to 9cms on the Elle TENS machine alone. I couldn't have done without it.
Used this for my first pregnancy and it was fantastic...easy to use, good pain control, and used it almost to the very end of labour. I got through on just gas and air and the tens...a god send!
Highly recommend this machine to all those non-believers, its all I used throughout my labour and birth.
No gas and air or pethidine, totally relaxed me and controlled my pain,even the midwifes were amazed and wondering if the tens machines work.. trying to force gas and air down my neck (no way no way it makes you puke and id feel a hell of worse then!)
One of the pads came off during labour and landed on my partner-almost gave him an electric shock! Hee hee have some of that ya sod!!
My son came out very healthy and not doped up - 9/10 apcap score
Well worth the money
I bought this last minute and I'm glad I did. Delivery was very fast
I used the Elle tens for my first pregnancy and it really helped me. Since this i have lent it to 2 other friends who also rate it highly. Im glad i bought it as planning on packing it my hospital bag for round 2 in 10 weeks! If you are questioning whether or not to buy it, take it from me its worth EVERY penny. Interestingly can also be used post birth too for back and pelvic pain and also post csection pain so worth considering!!
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.