Breastfeeding can cause the nipples to get sore, swollen, sensitive and more, these Multi-Mam Compresses give direct relief for all the discomforts caused by breastfeeding. These individual compresses create moist healing conditions for your nipples, as well as preventing infection and conditioning the nipple area.
Key Features :
- Delivers a direct, soothing effect on sore nipples.
- Prevents infection (mastitis).
- Supports the natural healing process.
- Gel is natural, safe and harmless when swallowed.
How to use:
- Use a Compress right after feeding – if you use it just before feeding, the moistness can make it more difficult for your baby to latch on.
- Ideally you should keep the compress on for 30 minutes; but for a minimum of 10 minutes and a maximum of one hour.
- Dispose of each compress after using, they are single use.
Another product to protect and sooth nipples is the Silverette Nursing Cups - The Orginal Cup, Pure 925 Silver, these can be applied after your compress.
Product Reviews (1)
My absolute saviours! Didn't find anything that came close! Because of these I was able to continue breastfeeding - had I not found anything as soothing and reparative, I think I'd have had to give up.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.