Breastfeeding can cause the nipples to get sore, swollen, sensitive and more, these Multi-Mam Compresses give direct relief for all the discomforts caused by breastfeeding. These individual compresses create moist healing conditions for your nipples, as well as preventing infection and conditioning the nipple area.
- Delivers a direct, soothing effect on sore nipples.
- Prevents infection (mastitis).
- Supports the natural healing process.
- Gel is natural, safe and harmless when swallowed.
How to use:
- Use a Compress right after feeding – if you use it just before feeding, the moistness can make it more difficult for your baby to latch on.
- Ideally you should keep the compress on for 30 minutes; but for a minimum of 10 minutes and a maximum of one hour.
- Dispose of each compress after using, they are single use.
- Another product to protect and sooth nipples is the Silverette Nursing Cups - The Orginal Cup, Pure 925 Silver, these can be applied after your compress.
- Multi-Mam Balm will help with any sore nipples from breastfeeding.