Hospital Grade Green Pads are an essential item for your hospital bag and post-partum bleed. We recommend purchasing at least 2 packs to start with as you tend to go through them! These reliable maternity pads will be your best friend in the few days after pregnancy.
Key Features :
- Hospital-grade pads
- Specifically designed for use post-partum
- BV Maternity Pads offer maximum comfort and have a unique slim design without compromising on absorption
- Good absorption capacity - lateral leaks are avoided due to the unique design of pad
- Each pad measures 10 x 30cm x 22gm
- 10 pads
BV (Bastos Viegas) Maternity Pads are composed of 4 layers:
- Layer 1: 100% pure cellulose fluff and absorbent layer, bleached with oxygen and without the use of chlorine
- Layer 2: Layer of cellulose paper 19grm/m2
- Layer 3: Up and down layers made up of 2 white sheets of non-woven 18grm/m2 paper
- Layer 4: Outside layer made from green, non-woven hydrophobic paper 28grm/m2 sealed with hotmelt Pack Size :1
- Read: Find out what else to pack in our blog on Hospital Bag Essentials.