Hospital Grade Green Pads are an essential item for your hospital bag and post-partum bleed. We recommend purchasing at least 2 packs to start with as you tend to go through them! These reliable maternity pads will be your best friend in the few days after pregnancy.
- Hospital-grade pads
- Specifically designed for use post-partum
- BV Maternity Pads offer maximum comfort and have a unique slim design without compromising on absorption
- Good absorption capacity - lateral leaks are avoided due to the unique design of pad
- Each pad measures 10 x 30cm x 22gm
- 10 pads
BV Maternity Pads are composed of 4 layers:
- Layer 1: 100% pure cellulose fluff and absorbent layer, bleached with oxygen and without the use of chlorine
- Layer 2: Layer of cellulose paper 19grm/m2
- Layer 3: Up and down layers made up of 2 white sheets of non-woven 18grm/m2 paper
- Layer 4: Outside layer made from green, non-woven hydrophobic paper 28grm/m2 sealed with hotmelt Pack Size :1
Really good maternity pad. Didn't feel or look bulky. Comfortable to wear. Tried 2 other brands and these are by far the best
After having two babies in two years, I can't recommend this maternity pad highly enough. They are SO soft and comfortable, breath well and I never felt sweaty or bulky. They are so comfortable to wear when you are so vulnerable and tender.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.