The Lansinoh Contact Nipple Shields have been carefully designed for breastfeeding mothers who are experiencing latching difficulties. Nipple shields are ideal as a short term solution to and can be very useful when nursing premature, small or unwell infants. They can also help with other issues such as flat or inverted nipples, tongue or lip tie or an overactive letdown.
- Manufactured from super soft, ultra-thin and highly flexible silicone, they have a special shape that allows maximum skin to skin contact between mother and baby.
- Special cut out design to ensure skin-to-skin contact
- Ultra-thin, super soft, flexible, and 100% silicone
- BPA and BPS Free
- Comes with a protective case for hygiene and convenience
- Use under the advisement of a breastfeeding professional
- Also available: Lansinoh Contact Nipple Shield 20mm 2 Packs
Q: Who are the contact Nipple Shields recommended for?
A: The Contact Nipple Shields are recommended for breastfeeding mums who experience latching issues. The Lansinoh® Contact Nipple Shield offers a short-term solution that allows moms to continue feeding at the breast while the underlying issue is resolved. All nipple shields should be used under the advisement of a breastfeeding professional.
Q: Are the Contact Nipple Shields dishwasher safe?
A: No, the Contact Nipple Shields are NOT dishwasher safe. It is recommended to gently hand wash them in hot soapy water after each use!