LatchAssist nipple everter is a simple tool to help nipples temporarily stand out so that it is easier for baby to establish a good latch, the first step to a successful breastfeeding experience.
- Simple, self controlled and effective
- Easy to use – can be used quickly and easily with one hand
- Includes small case for hygiene and portability
- Gently draws out nipple for easier latch-on
- Small and travel-friendly with protective case
In the early days after birth, mothers may experience engorgement or swollen breasts, a temporary condition that can make breastfeeding difficult and uncomfortable. A mother can also find that her skin has stretched so much that her nipples, which would normally be protruding, may be flat. Flat nipples may make it difficult for your baby to breastfeed easily. In these circumstances it is important for you to be able to gently draw out your nipple so that your baby can properly grasp the nipple and areola in order to establish a good latch. For women who experience flat nipples, Lansinoh has developed the Latch Assist, a simple tool to temporarily draw out the nipple to enable a good latch, the first step to successful breastfeeding.
- Check out Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads for pads with a special They special absorbent polymer and stay-dry lining to draw milk away and into the core of the pad, keeping the skin and clothing dry.
- Check out Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream 40g for a hypoallergenic nipple cream, designed to help soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples in breastfeeding mothers.
- Read: Your Top 10 Breastfeeding Questions, Answered!
- Read: Breastmilk Expressing Advice
- Read: Breastfeeding Tips from a Real Mum
Q: Is LatchAssist® dishwasher safe?
A: Yes, the LatchAssist is dishwasher safe on the top rack.
Q: Can the LatchAssist® be sanitized in boiling water?
A: Yes, it is recommended to sanitize the LatchAssist® prior to first use, and regularly as needed during usage. The LatchAssist® can be sanitized by disassembling and boiling all parts in water for five minutes. Please be sure that there is ample water in the pot, so that no parts touch the bottom or the sides of the pot, as this could cause them to melt.
"Great value, works really well" - Sarah ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐