Lansinoh Latch Assist
LatchAssist nipple everter is a simple tool to help nipples temporarily stand out so that it is easier for baby to establish a good latch, the first step to a successful breastfeeding experience.
- Simple, self controlled and effective
- Easy to use – can be used quickly and easily with one hand
- Includes small case for hygiene and portability
- Gently draws out nipple for easier latch-on
- Small and travel-friendly with protective case
In the early days after birth, mothers may experience engorgement or swollen breasts, a temporary condition that can make breastfeeding difficult and uncomfortable. A mother can also find that her skin has stretched so much that her nipples, which would normally be protruding, may be flat. Flat nipples may make it difficult for your baby to breastfeed easily. In these circumstances it is important for you to be able to gently draw out your nipple so that your baby can properly grasp the nipple and areola in order to establish a good latch. For women who experience flat nipples, Lansinoh has developed the Latch Assist, a simple tool to temporarily draw out the nipple to enable a good latch, the first step to successful breastfeeding.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.