A self-heating sleep mask to help relieve tension, soothe tired eyes and achieve a relaxing transition to a restful sleep. The gentle warming relieves tension in the muscles and skin around the eyes and the space between the eyes.
- The gentle warming relieves tension in the muscles and skin around the eyes and the space between the eyes.
- When heated, the sleep mask releases lavender extract to help soothe tired eyes and eases eye strain, which can relieve a headache or migraine.
How To Use:
- Opening the individual sachet will cause the mask to begin to gentle heat as it is activated by exposure to air.
- Unfold the eye mask and gently tear apart the two ear loops by pulling apart at the middle.
- Open out the ear loops away from the mask.
- Hook the ear loops over your ears and position the mask over eyes.
- Relax and enjoy 20 minutes of soothing warmth
- You may also like the Health & Her Aromatherapy Sleep Balm 40g to complement your Sleep Mask.
- Results may vary from person to person.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach of children.
- Caution: Not advised for pregnant women or children Do not use with any eye cosmetics, contact lenses or if you have broken or damaged skin around the eyes.
- Not recommended for longer than 20 minutes use per mask.
- Dispose of mask after use, not suitable to reheat/ reuse.
- If you feel unwell, stop using this product immediately and seek medical advice.