First Response delivers a 99% accurate result from the day of your expected period. The ‘first to detect’ technology is able to detect minute amounts of the HCG hormone as early as six days prior to your missed period.
- 99% accuracy from the day of your expected period
- Accurate and easy to use
- Rapid results
How to use:
- Hold the test stick in your urine stream for a few seconds and you will soon see the pink colour moving across the Clear Top to indicate that the test is working.
- After 3 minutes, you can read your result. Follow the full instructions enclosed in the pack before carrying out the test.
- The First Response pregnancy test can be used six days before the day of your expected period. The test can be performed at any time during the day, however the first urine in the morning contains the highest level of hCG.
- If you choose to test early and the result is negative, you may not be pregnant or it may be too early to tell because your urine does not have enough hCG for the test to give a positive result. If you do not get your period within seven days, you should take another test.
- Two pink lines in the Result Window means you are pregnant, one pink line means you are not pregnant. The appearance of a second line, no matter how faint, is a positive result.
Winner What to Expect Mom Must-Have Awards: Best Pregnancy Test