Fertility Bundle 50% OFF
take advantage of our fertility bundle deal and enjoy 50% Off this trio pack of must-have products when you are Trying to Conceive.
The Fertility Bundle includes:
- PreSeed Sperm Friendly Lubricant
- Ovulation Tests 10pk
- Early Pregnancy Tests 10pk
Preseed - is a glycerin-free formula that will not limit or damage sperm, unlike other leading spermicidal lubricants and is recommended by leading fertility experts and used in fertility clinics worldwide.
- Developed by a female doctor
- Mimics your body’s natural fertile fluids
- Will not limit or harm sperm like leading lubes
- Recommended by fertility experts
- Used in fertility clinics
When trying to conceive (TTC), Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Lubricant is perfectly suitable for use any time your have sexual intercourse and want to supplement and support your lubrication and moisture levels. Applying Pre-Seed internally enables the lubricant to act like your body’s own fluids, making for a natural smooth feeling during intercourse, as the isotonic formula ensures that Pre-Seed is less irritating to the sensitive issues of intimacy than other market leading lubricants.
LH Ovulation Test Strip 10pk - The Core Test Ovulation Test strip is most economical way to test for ovulation. The test strip will detect your LH (Luteinizing Hormone) Surge which is when you are most fertile.
- The test strip and urine have to be at room temperature for testing.
- Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch.
- Immerse the strip into urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine.
- Take the strip out after three seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non absorbent surface.
- Important do not allow the urine level to exceed the Max line; otherwise the test will not perform correctly.
- Read results in five minutes. Do not read results after five minutes.
- The test strip and urine have to be at room temperature (15-30)
- Any urine specimen is appropriate for Pregnancy Testing but the first morning urine specimen is optimal because of its highest concentration of HCG.
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the developing placenta shortly after fertilization. In normal pregnancy, HCG can be detected in serum as early as 7 days following conception. The concentration of HCG continues to rise rapidly, frequently exceeding 100 mIU/mL by the first missed menstrual period and peaking in the 100,000-200,000 mIU/mL range by 10-12 weeks into pregnancy.
The appearance of HCG soon after conception and its subsequent rise in concentration during early gestational growth make it an excellent marker for the early detection of pregnancy.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like that there is now a bundle. All the products you intend of buying into one price. I am happy.
I am happy to have came across this bundle as it made me save for other products that i am also meaning to purchase. Love it
I love bundles and especially with this kind! We are trying to get pregnant and being handed out savings like that is really a good deal. I bought this immediately..
Getting ready to get preganant and this bundle is a big plus! And savings too..
This spells savings! We are planning a pregnancy and this is just in great timing!
I really like bundles especially those with obvious savings like this! products are also very good! hoping to get pregnant soon!
You dont get a bundle like this all the time so i took my chance as my husband and I are trying for a few months now. Purchasing this bundle made it easier and convenient to do just that. I highly recommend this bundle for trying couples out there!
The best bundle! great savings! love it...
A very convenient bundle! Not to mention that it has everything you need if you are planning your pregnancy. Love it!
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.