When you run out of pellets for your EcoEgg Laundry Egg, don’t throw it away – simply refill and reuse!
- Kind to the environment
- Great value: the 210-wash refill pack works out at just under 3.5 cent per wash
- Please note that you do not need to replace the black tourmaline pellets, only the white mineral pellets
- No harsh chemicals
- Refills available in Fresh Linen, Spring Blossom and Fragrance Free
- Dermatologically tested and are hypoallergenic, kind to skin
- Supported by Allergy UK
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
Very happy with the purchase - hassle free process of ordering online and quick delivery.
Great product. Makes the clothes smell maxing. My only issue is the plastic bags they come in. They are recyclable but this type of plastic is not currently accepted in most places in ireland. I think a compostable alternative would be better. So docking a star for that.
Excellent product. Nice smell, not too intense.
Cant argue with 3.5 cent per wash, incredible value and very friendly to the environment
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.