Medicare Therapeutic Compression Stockings help promote blood circulation, reduce mild swelling and relieve tired, aching legs. Use to help relieve moderate ankle or leg swelling, moderate varicosities, and for post-schlerotherapy applications.
- Helps promote circulation, reduce mild swelling and relieve tired aching legs
- Used to help relieve moderate ankle or leg swelling, moderate varicosities, and for post-schlerotherapy applications
- Provides compression of 23-32mmHg
- EU Class 2 Graded Compression
- Contains sizing chart and instructions
- Contraindications are listed on the pack
What size is right for me?
Place your foot flat against the floor and using a tape measure take the measurements in this order:
1. (cB) Smallest Ankle Circumference
Measure around your ankle. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone. Use the sizing chart to determin if the ankle is S, M, L, XL.
2. (cC) Largest Calf Circumference
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference
3. (ID) Calf Length
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
|Size||(cB) Ankle||(cC) Calf||(ID) Calf|
How will I wash them?
We recommend hand washing them at 30 degrees – if cared for correctly, these compression stockings will give the recommended compression for up to 60 washes.
Very good product very comfortable
Did what it is meant to do
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.