This Breastfeeding Essentials Kit is full of things to help make breastfeeding easier and more comfortable for new mamas!
- All the accessories you need in the first couple of weeks when you are breastfeeding
- An easy way to collect and store breast milk
- Easy breast and nipple care
1. Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump 100ml with Suction Base
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- 100ml capacity.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
2. Haakaa New Silicone Breast Pump Cap - Grey
Great for our customers who have more than one pump or are catching their let down while feeding their baby - simply place cap on and put your full pump to the side while you continue feeding to stop contamination.
3. Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads 60Pk
This is designed with a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry lining to draw milk away from the skin and into the core of the pad. Ultra-slim and lightweight, these 100% natural and disposable pads also have a contoured look, meaning they are discrete and comfortable to wear.
Benefits for you and your baby:
- Super absorbent.
- Discreet and comfortable – makes you feel secure and protected.
- Instantly ready for use when you are on the go.
- Advanced lock-away core has high capacity, super absorbent materials to wick moisture away from your skin so that you remain dry.
- Adhesive tape ensures pads stay in place throughout your active days and nights.
4. Multi-Mam Compresses - Treatment for Breastfeeding Mums
Multi-Mam Compresses give direct relief for the discomforts experienced by breastfeeding mothers (such as pain, swelling and sensitivity). These individual compresses create moist healing conditions, prevent infection and condition the nipple area.
My husband gifted me this right after the birth of our first child and i was surprised that he got me covered in the breastfeeding area! Truly a wonderful gift for new mums..
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.