Probe covers provide more accurate and more hygienic temperature monitoring. It’s important that the Braun ThermoScan® lens filter on the temperature sensor is replaced every time a reading is taken, if these caps aren’t used build-up of ear wax and cross contamination can occur leading to inaccurate readings.
- Disposable lens filters ensure hygienic use without having to clean or disinfect the sensor.
- Eliminates the danger of cross-contamination.
- Dirt or ear wax don’t build up and clog the sensor window, which could lead to inaccurate temperature readings.
- BPA (bisphenol A)-free for improved safety.
- Latex-free for improved safety.
- Lens filters can be used with all models of Braun ThermoScan® IRT ear thermometers.
- 40 lens filters.
How to use:
- Place a new lens cover on the thermometer tip before each measurement.
- Measure temperature with lens cover fitted on thermometer tip.
- Throw away the used lens filter after each measurement- eject it by pressing on the button below the thermometer tip.
- Compatible with Braun ThermoScan 7 Thermometer with Age Precision.