This Pressure Fit Gate is fitted under pressure and is not screwed on to the door frame or wall. That means you avoid marks and holes in the wall or frame. This type of gate is well suited for use at the foot or top of a staircase and at doorways of utility room, kitchen, bathroom or other rooms.
- Baby Dan is the only manufacturer to produce True Pressure Fit Safety Gates under the new standard
- No drilling means you avoid marks and holes in the wall or frame
- BabyDan is the only safety gate manufacturer to be Cradle to cradle certified (assesses safety, circularity & responsibility of materials & products across five categories of sustainability.
- All BabyDan safety gates are made in Denmark since 1947.
- All BabyDan gates in boxes are made from a minimum of 30% recycled material
- 100% PVC Free - no harmful substances used
- ISO 14001 Certified
- Tested and approved in accordance with EN1930:2011
- Gate width: 86.5cm - 92.6cm
- Gate height: 72cm
- Simple step-by-step high-end 3D animated instructions are supported by Onbox direct to your phone
- Traditional 2D instructions also contained in the box
- 1 x BabyDan Premier True Pressure Fit Safety Gate
- Use wall cups
- 1 x Instructions and fitting kit
You may wish to extend your gate with the following extensions:
Some relevant blogs you may be interested in: