Angelcare Movement & Sound Baby Monitor AC403
Angelcare has been the leader in movement baby monitors for 15 years, providing optimal peace of mind for millions of parents around the world. Always looking to innovate, Angelcare present the AC403. The AC403 Movement & Sound Baby Monitor watches over your baby when you can’t.
New technology and a refreshed design make the AC403 more efficient and refined than the previous AC401 model. All your favourite features are still there: the under-the-mattress senor pad detects the slightest of movements across the entire surface of your baby’s mattress; the nursery halo night light and full colour digital display allow you to check on your baby with minimal disruption.
The AC403 now offers crystal clear sound transmission and has 8 secure channels, all helping to avoid external interference. The AC403 improves on the best of the AC401 and is designed to offer optimal peace of mind to modern parents and guardians.
Features and Benefits
- Under-the-mattress Sensor Pad: The Sensor Pad monitors all your baby’s movements, even the slightest ones. An alarm will sound if no movement has been detected for 20 seconds. Please note: The Sensor Pad can be used with most baby mattresses. However, it cannot be used with memory foam mattresses or mattresses with a hollow frame.
- Adjustable Sensitivity Settings: Sensitivity of the Sensor Pad can be adjusted as your baby grows and becomes more active
- Audible 'Tic' Feature: The optional “Tic” sound reassures you that the monitor is detecting movement even when your baby is sleeping silently
- Nursery Night Light: The Nursery Unit halo acts as a soothing night light and allows you to check on baby with minimal disruption.
- Low Battery Indicator: The red light on the Nursery Unit flashes when batteries need replacing.
- Portable and Rechargeable Parent Unit: Keep your portable Parent Unit charged and clip it to yourself to monitor your baby on the go.
- Full Colour Digital Display: The colour LCD screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays a number of monitoring features, so even if the sound is off you're still able to monitor your baby.
- Temperature Display and Control: The temperature in baby’s room is displayed on the Parent Unit, an alarm can be set to sound if the temperature is too high or too low.
- Crystal Clear Sound Transmission: Enjoy crystal clear sound transmission with multiple channels to choose from.
- Voice-activated Sound Monitoring: Sound monitoring is automatically activated when the Nursery Unit detects the softest cries from your baby.
- Hold and Mute: The movement and sound monitoring functions can be temporarily deactivated when you need to feed or change your baby to avoid the movement alarm activating.
- Sound and Vibration Alarm: The Parent Unit can be set to vibrate, sound alert or both when an alarm is activated.
- Out of Range Indicator: The 'Out of Range' indicator function will advise you when the two units are not communicating with each other. Out of range situations can be caused by distance or by physical interferences.
- Multi-functional: This Angelcare Baby Monitor has the flexibility to meet your specific needs, it monitors movement and sound, sound only or movement only.
- Battery or Mains Operated: In case of power failure the monitor reverts to batteries automatically.
What's in the Box?
The Angelcare AC403 Movement and Sound Monitor includes:
- 1 x Parent Unit
- 1 x Nursery Unit
- 1 x Sensor Pad
- 2 x AC Adaptors
- 3 x NiMH AAA Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 x Cord Cover Kit
- 1 x Instruction Manual
What else do you need?
Installation of the Angelcare AC403 Movement & Sound Monitor requires:
- 4 x AAA Alkaline batteries (backup power supply for Nursery unit)
- 1 x Hardboard (to form a stable base for the Sensor Pad)
Please follow the instruction manual when you install this monitor. Place the nursery unit at least 3 feet away from the cot and make sure the sensor pad cord is well out of baby's reach by wrapping it around the leg of the cot and securing it with cable ties. A free cord cover kit is provided with your Angelcare baby monitor. If you require additional assistance please email Angelcare at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name and address, or call 0345 009 1789.
- Additional feature: Under-the-mattress sensor pad
- Batteries: Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: H25 x W25 x D9cm
- Display: YES
- Guarantee: 1 year guarantee included
- Low battery indication: YES
- Maximum range :250m
- Night light: YES
- Number of channels: 8
- Out of range indication: YES
- Power Supply: Batteries and mains adapter included
- Rechargeable: YES
- Suitable From: Birth
- Temperature display: YES
- Two way talk back: NO
- Vibration alert: YES
- Video Recording : NO
- Weight: 1.6kg
In the Blog:
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The instructions to set up the device were a little bit confusing but once I got to grips with them it was fine. I am very happy with the product and it is reliable & works well. The heart rate monitor has not yet given be a false alarm. So far I would say it is worth the money.
The Angelcare Movement & Sound Baby Monitor is the best thing I've ever bought- You can't put a price on the peace of mind that comes from using this monitor. Definitely recommend!
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.