Chicco Next2Me Crib - Dove Grey
Gold Winner - Best Crib - LPD Awards 2017
Next2Me is the original side-sleeping crib, created and designed to allow you to sleep next to your baby without sharing the same bed, as recommended by the baby experts. Next2Me is also the lightest travel crib on the market, just 8kg! The crib can travel with you everywhere thanks to the practical travel bag included. The baby can always sleep in the same nest wherever they travel with you
- It helps the new born to adjust sleeping-awake times.
- It helps with breastfeeding for mothers.
- It reassures parents and makes the child feel safe.
- It strengthens the bond between child and parents and it helps the child to grow more self-confident and sociable.
- Sleeping in the same room (but not in the same bed) reduces the risk of SIDS.
- Double use – Side-sleeping crib and standalone crib
- Cot has rounded and cocooning shape.
- Soft padded sides for extra comfort.
- Soft mattress included.
- Removable and washable lining.
- Wide height range from 35cm to 52 cm, with user friendly adjustment buttons on both sides.
- Bed can be inclined using the 6 height positions individually adjustable on each side!
- Easy to manoeuvre, using the 2 wheels fitted, with brakes.
- Fits all types of beds easily.
- Easy to attach or remove from parents bed.
- Simple to assemble and use.
- Easy transport and storage bag included.
- Dimensions when open: L 93 x W 69 x H 66/81 cm
- Dimensions when closed:L 15 x W 60 x H 95.5 cm
- Dimensions in Carry Bag: L 92 x W 15 x H 95 cm
- Weight : 9 kgs
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just love this product having my baby close to me all night actually helps me sleep.. A must have
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.