Nap time is a precious time for both little ones and their parents. It can be important to get that sleep in whatever time of day, so this Gro Anywhere Blind is ideal for catching some Z’s whenever. The new version of the blackout blind, with improved design including Velcro fastening, makes it easier to create a dim setting while it’s still bright out, whether it’s a long summer evening or while you’re on holidays the blind can 'go' anywhere you do, and can be put up in a matter of seconds. It fits directly on to the window using suction cups for a close fit that will block out the light.
Key Features :
- Adapts to fit any window up to a maximum size of 135cm x 200cm..
- Comes with a handy travel bag
- the new version with Velcro fastening.
- NOTE: We do not advise using on damaged windows that have chips or damage along the edges.
- Gro Anywhere blind is not suitable for leaded or stained glass or any glass with a wire through the glazing.
How to use:
- To start, softly press a corner suction cup on to a window.
- Work your way across the window pressing firmly on the cups on to a glass.
- Make adjustments the blackout blind to the actual window size by affixing Velcro patches.
- Work your down both edges and finally along the bottom.
- From time to time, suction cups become warped during transport which may result in them not sticking effectively to the window.
- Just roll between your fingers or place in warm water for 30 seconds to restore their normal shape!
- Please Do not grab the blind and pull or force! This puts pressure on the blind and risks damaging the window and glass!
- Remove the suction cups one by one.
- Use the small tab on each suction cup one or your fingernails to release.
- The Gro Anywhere Blind can be affixed to your normal single, double or even triple glazed windows.
- Prima Baby & Pregnancy awards 2016 Gold award.
· If your baby needs a night light to sleep peacefully try the The Gro Company - Gro Light.
· Try out the Grobag Twinkle Twinkle 3.5 Tog for a perfect, safe sleep for your little one.