Co-created with a French paediatric Osteopath Cosydream is a sleep aid best used straight from birth and designed to transition baby to sleep comfortably and safely from the womb to the cot in their first 3 months.
- Ideal baby position : back support and raised legs to facilitate baby's digestion
- Integrated morphological support for a well rounded head
- Roll of modular positioning according to the size of the child thanks to the Velcro straps
- Reducing effect to reassure baby
- Ultra soft fabric at the head and micro-breathable at the back
- Head contour and external positioning roller : 60% polyester - 35% cotton - 5% Elastane
- Base : 100% polyester
- Padding : 100% polyurethane
- Padding leg support roller : 100% polyester
- Machine washable at 30°
Q: What age group is Cosydream best suited to?
A: Cosydream is intended to be used from birth to 3 months (depending on the size of your baby)