WaterWipes Baby Wipes 60 pack x 12
Newborn babies skin is much thinner than adults! That's why their skin is so sensitive and other wipes are not suitable. We know that parents need to change their baby's nappy up to 10 times a day. Imagine wiping those ingredients on your baby's skin 70 times per week and then locking them up with a nappy.
There is no product that you would use that many times, even as an adult. WaterWipes are great for nappy rash and other sensitive skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis because WaterWipes doesn't irritate the skin. WaterWipes are also approved by Allergy UK.
- 12 x 60 (720 wipes)
- 99.9% purified water
- 0.1% Citrus Grandis seed extract (aka grapefruit seed extract)
How to use
- Peel back label
- Pull out one wipe at a time through the hole
- Reseal label after use to keep wipes moist
- Dispose of the wipe after use. Do not flush
- Do not dismantle or cut open the pack
- Do not transfer to another container
Hazards and CautionsTo avoid risk of choking or suffocation, keep wipes and plastic bags away from babies and children.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I cannot leave with baby without these wipes. Love it!
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.