The Nappi Nippa is a fantastic alternative to safety pins and will keep your baby's nappy secure throughout any rough and tumble and can be used from birth, no matter the weight or size of your baby, all the way through to potty training.
- Perfect for use with traditional Terries, some shaped nappies, muslins or even prefolds, however, they are not suitable for use with flannelette or with stretch terry nappies.
- Nappi Nippas are made from stretchy, non-toxic material and the T-shaped clip simply stretches and grips, holding the nappy securely in place and with no risk of an open and pointy safety pin, ensuring a natural movement for the baby.
- Pack of three.
- For another colour, check out the Nappi Nippas 3 Pack Grey
Q: How do I use the Nappi Nippa?
A: To use the Nappi Nippa, follow these instructions:
- Stretch the Nappi Nippa a few times before its first use, this will make it more elastic and easier to use. The ‘secret’ of the Nappi Nippa is its ‘memory’ to pull back into shape after securing tightly.
- To stretch your Nappi Nippa, hold it in the centre with one hand and with your other hand, grab close to the end of one of the arms, avoiding the sharp teeth, and pull. Do not grab the Nappi Nippa by the loops.
- Repeat this about 10 times for each arm. You will notice the material begin to soften up and become more elastic. Once you have done this for each arm your Nappi Nippa Nappy Fastener is ready to use!
- When fitted correctly the Nappi Nippa should go from a ‘T’ shape to a ‘Y’ shape.
- When attaching your Nappi Nippa hold onto the solid part of the tab. DO NOT pull on the loops as these are used as an added safety feature. They can be folded over the teeth of your fastener when not in use to cover and protect the teeth.