Milton Anti-Bacterial Surface Wipes have undergone clinical testing to confirm their efficacy against a wide range of bacteria, including E.Coli, Shigella, Salmonella, and Candida Albicans, the fungus responsible for thrush. These wipes also provide protection against MRSA and Staphylococcus Aureus, effectively eliminating these bacteria upon contact.
- Ideal for travel and quick clean ups at home or on the move with baby
- The only hygiene brand specialising in baby protection
- Suitable for soothers and teats
- Use for highchair, toys, changing mat, potty, baby’s bath, kitchen work tops, door handles, public facilities, at work, restaurants, telephone, toilets
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- 100% biodegradable fabric of natural origin
- Fragrance free
- No Benzalkonium chloride or quaternary ammonium
- No ingredients from animal origin
- No need to rinse
- Dries quickly
- Leaves no trace
- Made in France
NOT TO BE FLUSHED
How to Use:
- Open the resealable label and take a wipe.
- Rub the surface or instrument with the wipe.
- No need to rinse even for surfaces in direct contact with food.
- Make sure the seal is properly closed after use to avoid any drying.
- Also available is the Milton 1000ml Fluid.
- Read: Introducing Milton: The Gold Standard in Sterilisation and Hygiene!