The Theraline C-Section Belt is designed to protect, support and soothe you in the weeks after a caesarean, allowing you to quickly resume daily activities with more confidence. It comes with 4 inserts for bespoke comfort relief day or night, and acts as a lightweight protective shield to guard against accidental bumps. The belt comes with four inserts, the Cherry Stone Pillow (for warmth and relaxation), the Gel Pad (for cooling to ease pain), the Sheild (for efficient protection of the area) and the Pollyfibre Pillow (for the highest form of comfort, it can be combined with each other insert).
- Choose from four inserts to create the right support for you.
- Soothe aches and pains, relieves swelling.
- Protects against accidental bumps.
- Helps Mum feel more confident to resume daily activities.
- Made of sturdy but flexible jersey fabric.
- Supporting effect to the overstretched abdominal wall.
- Polyfibre pillow for superior comfort.
- Cherry stone pillow can be heated in the microwave to soothe aches and pains.
- A cool pack is also include for the soothing and relieving of swelling.
- Later can be used for menstrual pain, back pain or bladder inflammation.
How to use:
- Place over affected area and choose your insert.
- Wear throughout the day and feel at ease.
Reduce swelling and feel secure with the C-Section & Recovery Undies | Belly Bandit - Black.
Brilliant! this was recommended by a friend and was a life-saver after my CS. Its comfortable and it doesnt feel uncomfortable. The inserts are all also really handy for other things e.g soothing breast engorgement!
Definitely worth getting to protect that very sensitive area. The heating and cooling inserts were a bit gimmicky and I didn't use them. I would say this product is an absolute must if you have a toddler at home as it protects the area really well.
Really good support exactly where you need it. The bag inside which you heat or freeze doesn't keep the temperature for long so I just wore it for support until I felt better. Worth getting in my opinion.
Fantastic product, I had a c section 2 and a half weeks ago and have used the belt to add protection when wearing jeans and trousers.
After my emergency Caesarean I struggled with wearing trousers because they would rub and irritate my scar. I picked this up and it really helped ease a lot of my discomfort. The belt alone was comfortable and soft and the shield worked well to protect me against my mother's big jumping dog when visiting her. I never used the other two things available but that was due to not really feeling like I needed to. All in all, I highly recommend this if you've had a Caesarean section.
The perfect item for post caesarean mums! It was my number one Best Buy! The hard layer and cushioning helped protect the scar from young children and it was firm enough to give support and comfort. The heated and cooled elements were nice when Extra comfort was needed like after a long day!
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.