40% of difficulties in trying to conceive are due to male fertility issues, and specifically poor sperm quality, It's a common problem many couples face and there are plenty of products out there to make finding the solution easier. SwimCount is the world's FIRST & ONLY Home Test that measures Sperm Motility, the number one parameter when testing sperm. Other home tests measure the quantity of sperm but SwimCount separates motile and non-motile sperm cells. This test allows you to determine the motility of your sperm before going to see a specialist, giving you peace of mind and convenience at home.
Key Features :
- First male fertility home test that measures the concentration of sperm that can swim (known as motile sperm), a key parameter that provides reliable results on the likelihood of making a woman pregnant.
- Easy to use at home.
- Results in just 30 minutes.
- Informs you if your sperm is above or below the WHO threshold for normal.
- 96% accuracy when comparing the results to microscopy.
How to use:
- Add the sperm sample to the device and within 30 minutes the colour indicates whether the motile sperm quantity is above or below the WHO threshold for normal.
- SwimCount provides 96% accuracy when comparing the results to microscopy.
- If the test shows your motile sperm concentration is below the cut-off level for normal sperm quality, you should consult your doctor for further fertility testing.
*Product is sent in discreet packaging direct from Ireland.