L-Arginine 500 mg contains Arginine, one of the twenty classic amino acids involved in various pathways throughout the body.
This plays an essential role in muscle metabolism, helping the transport, storage and excretion of nitrogen. It also assists with generation and regeneration of tissue and is highly concentrated in the skin and connective tissues.
- Gluten Free.
- Mens Health.
- Premium quality amino acid essential for metabolism.
- Plays a role in the chemical signals between cells.
- Popular with athletes.
How to use:
- As a multivitamins for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed directions for use.
L-Arginine (Free Form), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.
- In need of extra iron in your diet? Try the Solgar Gentle Iron 20 mg - 90 Tablets.