The Snuza Hero Monitor is a medically certified portable baby breathing monitor, for complete peace of mind. The monitor continuously checks in on your baby's breathing while they sleep, if they stop breathing a gentle vibration will begin to rouse your baby after 25 seconds. If this doesn't work the Hero will alarm so that you can act and respond quickly and your baby will be in safe hands.
- Snuza safely and conveniently monitors your baby to warn about weak or infrequent movement.
- Cordless, easy to use, small and portable: simply clips to the waistband of your baby's diaper.
- Built-in vibrating stimulator and an alarm to alert you of no movement. 15 second vibration, 20 second alarm.
- Low Movement Rate Warning.
- Snuza can be used in conjunction with a baby sound or video monitor so that it can be heard in another room.
How To Use:
- Clip the Snuza onto the waistband of your baby’s diaper and switch on.
- The flexible sensor detects even the slightest movement.
- The Snuza will alert you if your baby’s movements are very weak or fall to less than 8 movements per minute.
- If no movement at all is detected for a period of 15 seconds, Hero will vibrate gently.
- Often this vibration is enough to rouse the baby, and Hero will revert to monitoring mode. After three vibration/rouse incidents, the Rouse Warning will alert you to the fact that your baby’s movements have stopped for 15 seconds on three occasions. If no further movement is detected for another 5 seconds, an alarm will sound to alert you.
- The Snuza® HeroMD can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Snuza® HeroMD when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
- The battery size required is CR2 (this can be purchased at your local hardware store).
- 2019 Shortlisted Baby Monitor Awards.
- Gold Winner - Best Technology Accessory- LPD Awards 2017.
Read: Sleeping Safe.
Read: Safety In the Home.
Product Reviews (2)
excellent device, have been using it with our daughter since she was 5 weeks. She is now 3 months and we have only had one false alarm because the device was fitted on a nappy that was too lose. Would definately recommend and wish we had bought this before our angelcare monitor which is only in the cot. We use the snuza in the car seat, pram, moses basket and co sleeper and my daughter is not bothered by it.
My husband and I are so grateful for this product. Our daughter has a breathing condition that doctors SAY could not result in her stopping breathing but, to be safe and feel better we purchased the Snuza Hero. Its incredible and gives us such peace of mind. Tiny, easy, sensitive but no false alarms. LOVE.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.