The Snuza Hero Monitor is a medically certified portable baby breathing monitor, for complete peace of mind. The monitor continuously checks in on your baby's breathing while they sleep, if they stop breathing a gentle vibration will begin to rouse your baby after 25 seconds. If this doesn't work the Hero will alarm so that you can act and respond quickly and your baby will be in safe hands.
- Snuza safely and conveniently monitors your baby to warn about weak or infrequent movement.
- Cordless, easy to use, small and portable: simply clips to the waistband of your baby's diaper.
- Built-in vibrating stimulator and an alarm to alert you of no movement. 15 second vibration, 20 second alarm.
- Low Movement Rate Warning.
- Snuza can be used in conjunction with a baby sound or video monitor so that it can be heard in another room.
How To Use:
- Clip the Snuza onto the waistband of your baby’s diaper and switch on.
- The flexible sensor detects even the slightest movement.
- The Snuza will alert you if your baby’s movements are very weak or fall to less than 8 movements per minute.
- If no movement at all is detected for a period of 15 seconds, Hero will vibrate gently.
- Often this vibration is enough to rouse the baby, and Hero will revert to monitoring mode. After three vibration/rouse incidents, the Rouse Warning will alert you to the fact that your baby’s movements have stopped for 15 seconds on three occasions. If no further movement is detected for another 5 seconds, an alarm will sound to alert you.
- The Snuza® HeroMD can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Snuza® HeroMD when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
- The battery size required is CR2 (this can be purchased at your local hardware store).
- 2019 Shortlisted Baby Monitor Awards.
- Gold Winner - Best Technology Accessory- LPD Awards 2017.
Read: Sleeping Safe.
Read: Safety In the Home.