The SensaTone is a simple and easy to use pelvic floor stimulator. The compact and easy to transport devise can be used by women of all ages to help with greater bladder control, improved vaginal tone and vastly enhanced feeling and satisfaction from sexual intercourse!
- Single Channel Output.
- 4 pre-set modes to treat numerous pelvic floor weaknesses.
- Automatic Power Off after 5 minutes inactivity.
- Low battery indicator.
- Discreet portable size.
- SensaTone Pelvic Floor Stimulator treats many types of urinary incontinence including stress incontinence which often occurs following childbirth.
- 1 x vaginal probe.
- 1 x lead wire.
- 1 x lubricant gel.
- 2 x AAA batteries.
- 1 x carrying pouch.
- 1 x neck cord.
How to use:
- Switch the unit on by pressing the Power Key button. The SensaTONE will always start up in Mode A.
- The SensaTONE has four preset programmes
- Select the mode most appropriate for your type of incontinence by pressing the ‘MODE’ key.
- Now begin by pressing the ‘Intensity Up’ key. Each time you press this key, you will see the intensity level increase on the LCD.e) Carefully continue to press ‘Intensity Up’ key until you comfortably feel your muscles contracting. If the sensation feels too strong, simply press the ‘Intensity Down’ key minimise the feeling.
- Modes A, B and C all have fixed programme times. The SensaTONE will automatically switch off once the programme is complete. Mode D does not have a fixed programme time.
- After use, always remember to ensure that the SensaTONE is switched off. Then remove the SensaTONE probe from your body, disconnect the leads and then clean it in accordance with the instructions.
- Kegel8 Vaginal Cones also help with pelvic floor strengthening.
- Elvie Kegel Exerciser & Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercise Tracker.
Product Reviews (4)
After a difficult delivery 6 years ago I have had stress incontinence which has stopped me being active. I have recently found an aerobics class which I love going to but always worry about wetting myself, even with a pad. After 3 days of use I would mark the improvement to my continence at about 75%. I would highly recommend this device to anyone with a bladder problem, it isn't something that you should put up with.
Made such a difference after a week. Couldn't believe how good it was. Felt a bit strange but so worth it.
sensatone is everything it says it is, noticed a difference within a few days use, easy to use, value for money.
It is a great purchase I wish I had bought it sooner! Ladies whatever your age don't suffer in silence BUY it.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.