Elvie Kegel Exerciser & Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercise Tracker
Invest in yourself and enjoy the benefits of a healthy and toned pelvic floor with the new award-winning kegel exercise tracker Elvie.
As the world’s smallest kegel exercise tracker, simply place inside and Elvie connects to an app that gives you feedback as you exercise and guides you through fun, five-minute workouts.
The ergonomic, discreet and portable tracker is designed with busy mums in mind – with personalised workouts put together by physiotherapists and experts from Imperial College and University of Oxford.
The pelvic floor is a powerful little set of muscles that works with your back and abs to hold up your core, playing an important role in supporting your pregnancy and birth. More than half of new mothers experience bladder control and pelvic floor problems – so this is where Elvie comes in.
Featuring breakthrough technology, Elvie helps prepare the body for pregnancy, speed-up recovery after childbirth and regain control. It uses force and motion sensors to measure pelvic floor movement, assisted by the app to help you visualise the exercises in real-time.
- New gold-standard pelvic floor biofeedback technology
- Six unique exercises
- Bluetooth enabled
- 30 days battery life
- Compatible with iPhone and Android phones (4S and 4.3 and newer)
- Wireless charge case
- Optional cover for custom size
- Micro USB charging cable
- Free downloadable app
- Kegel exercise tracker
- Quick start guide
- Battery Life 30 days
- Brand Elvie
- Dimensions H80 x W35 x D30 mm
- Weight 25g
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German.
- Elvie works with iPhone and Android, requiring iOS7+ and Android 4.3. Download the App and set up a personal account. Elvie connects to the App via Bluetooth.
Why is Elvie important?
Hidden, but important, pelvic floor muscles Lift and hold your pelvic organs, assist with bladder & bowel control, support your abdominal muscles & back. Pregnancy & childbirth can weaken these muscles, leading to problems in more than 1 in 3 women.
Why pelvic floor exercises matter
Pelvic floor exercise is recommended by health authorities around the world to prevent or treat pelvic floor problems improving symptoms in over 70% of cases.
When performed correctly, these gentle exercises help:
- Prepare the body for pregnancy and faster recovery from childbirth
- Develop and maintain muscle tone
- Regain or improve bladder control
- Improve confidence and emotional wellbeing.
How should you exercise with Elvie?
We recommend exercising 3 x times a week for 5 minutes a day. The carry case acts like a charger, which means you can exercise anywhere, at any time. The exercises were designed with guidance from experts and with little effort, you can start seeing results in as little as two weeks.
Why is Elvie unique?
Elvie is the smallest pelvic floor exercise tracker available. Developed by women, for women, it is a smart and discreet design. Elvie sets a new standard in pelvic floor biofeedback technology and is endorsed by over 200 health & wellness professionals across the world.
How does Elvie work?
Elvie connects to an app that guides you through fun, 5-minute workouts Elvie’s force and motion sensors measure pelvic floor muscle movement and the app helps you visualise the exercise in real-time. The app tracks your progress, corrects your technique and guides you through different training levels
Elvie has 6 unique exercises
- Four different levels – training, beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Elvie tracks and records workouts over time.
- There is detailed in- app help.
- Data is stored securely without personally identifiable information
- There are regular updates with new exercises and improved features.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My girlfriend loved this product as a gift the only down is lack of instruction. She stated pairing was a bit confusing and struggle awhile with it. She's happy with it which matters most.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.