Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment 3.8ml
Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment kills 99.9% of nail fungus. Helps prevent spread of infection and recurrence.
Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment helps prevent spread of infection and recurrence, and is suitable for treating mild fungal nail conditions.
Why is Scholl Fungal nail treatment different?
- Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment is a uniquely designed system for the treatment of fungal nail.
- The discrete, easy to use treatment has been specially formulated to penetrate into the nail to kill nail fungus at its source. It also helps to prevent the spread of the fungus & protects against recurrence.
- It is an effective, caring solution that can be used at home without prescription.
- Dermatologically tested.
What are the visible results?
- At the end of the Treatment Phase the level of discolouration on the nail is reduced
- After 9-12 months which is the average length of time a human toenail takes to grow-out completely, the discolouration will have disappeared and nails will have recovered with no signs of fungal infection.
What is fungal nail?
Fungal nail is surprisingly common; it is an invasion of fungal species underneath the nail. The fungi are passed from person to person by direct contact and are carried by carpets, socks, shoes and hosiery.
What are the symptoms?
- Yellow/brownish discolouration of the nail
- White 'islands' on the surface of the nail
- The appearance of the nail is rougher, more brittle and with ridges.
What happens if it is not treated?
In most cases the nail will eventually crumble and become detached from the toe or finger.
5 disposable files advanced formaulation.
How to Use
- Phase 1: Treatment Phase (4 weeks)
- To kill the nail fungus
- Weeks 1 - File the nail surface once a week
- Dispose of the file after use
- Apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail daily
- Repeat for weeks 2, 3 & 4
Phase 2: Protection Phase (9 months)
- To prevent spreading & protect from recurrence
- Apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail once a week for 9 months or until the discolouration has grown out.
Hazards and Cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Always replace cap after use.
- To avoid spread of infection, never reuse files.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin or any other foot conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- You MUST read the instruction leaflet carefully before use.
- Please seek advice before use if you have diabetes as your foot condition may require treatment by a healthcare professional.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.