If you’re planning to start a family, choose Pre-Seed Fertility Friendly Lubricant, clinically proven to be ‘fertility friendly’ for couples trying to conceive (TTC). Some leading lubricants can damage the sperm, so when trying for a baby it is important to use a lubricant that is sperm-friendly. The Lubricant relieves vaginal dryness without harming sperm or embryos and is less irritating than leading lubricants. Applying PreSeed inside the vagina can supplement natural secretions involved in reproduction, including fertile cervical fluids.
- Formulated to mimic your body’s natural fertile fluids.
- Pre-Seed is clinically shown to be a fertility-friendly lubricant.
- Glycerin-free formula that will not limit or damage sperm, unlike other leading spermicidal lubricants.
- Specifically formulated to mimic fertile cervical mucus in its pH, ion concentration and consistency.
- Enables sperm to swim freely, as the antioxidants contained in Pre-Seed support sperm on their journey to fertilise the egg.
- Recommended by leading fertility experts and used in fertility clinics worldwide.
- 40g tube of lubricant.
How to use:
- When trying to conceive (TTC), Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Lubricant is perfectly suitable for use any time you have sexual intercourse and want to supplement and support your lubrication and moisture levels.
- Applying Pre-Seed internally enables the lubricant to act like your body’s own fluids, making for a natural smooth feeling during intercourse, as the isotonic formula ensures that Pre-Seed is less irritating to the sensitive issues of intimacy than other market leading lubricants.
*packaging of this product sometimes varies between a blue or a pink box. The product is the same.
- FERTI LILY Conception Cup can assist in helping to get pregnant faster.
- To assist on your fertility journey, the Digital Basal Thermometer For Fertility Charting can help predict ovulation.
- For an advanced ovulation test system the Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test 25 Pack can help you to know your fertile days.
Product Reviews (59)
I only had to use it during one cycle before I saw the result! I got pregnant!!! Amazing! I was trying for 7 months now, so I am so happy! It was worth it. Definitely recommend it!!! It works!
I am not sure if this is effective however i like this product as it is easy to use and i feel that this will work anytime soon. I am hoping to get pregnant before the year ends!
If you want to get pregnant, i would highly recommend this. My husband and i have been trying for year now and we only used preseed and here we are now.. a month pregnant! Amazing! Thank God!
I like using this preseed. Not only does it really feels nice but it also did help me get pregnant. We tried for months and then finally! really recommend this!
I am pregnant! I believe it was because of presseed. We tried for a couple of months and there were no results until we decided to use preseed! I am a happy customer
This was recommended by my sister-in-law as she believed that she got pregnant because of this. I did purchase it from inhealth and i am very happy because after a month of using this, i am now pregnant! its really amazing!
This seemed to be effective for us. After a month from using it i was pregnant! Isnt that amazing? im now a believer!
I have heard a great deal about this preseed so my husband and I tried it. I liked using this as it very nice. We are hoping to get pregnant really soon. So i have my fingers crossed..
I tried this with my first pregnancy and i feel that this had something to do with it.. now, yet again on my second pregnancy, i had used this and im pregnant again! I am now a believer!
Just have to say I got pregnant my first time using this with both my children!!
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.