The makers of Pregnacare®, the UK's leading pregnancy supplement, have developed Pregnacare® Conception specially formulated to help support a healthy conception for women who are trying for a baby.
- Contains 30 tablets.
- Expert care while trying for a baby: Now you have decided to try for a baby, you want to prepare your body and ensure a healthy diet and lifestyle to maximise your chances of conception. Pregnacare® Conception formula has been developed on the basis of worldwide studies showing that certain nutrients can play an important role in helping to build nutritional stores ready for pregnancy and support good reproductive health.
- Pregnacare® Conception provides a carefully balanced comprehensive formulation of micronutrients including the specific nutrients inositol, l-arginine, n-acetyl cysteine and selenium. The formula also includes vitamin B12 and folic acid at 400mcg, the exact recommended level by the Department of Health.
- Ideal for all women to help build nutritional stores for before conception, the formula includes key nutritional elements:
- Recommended Folic Acid level :Pregnacare® Conception provides 400mcg folic acid, the exact level recommended by the Department of Health for all women who are trying to conceive. Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status*. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus. As well as playing a role in the process of cell division, folic acid also contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Female reproductive health :Certain nutrients can play a role in helping support reproductive health in women. Pregnacare® Conception includes zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction whilst vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. The formula also includes vitamin B12, iron, magnesium and vitamin D which have a role in the process of cell division.
- All-round nutritional support: Pregnacare® Conception provides all round support with additional nutrients including biotin & copper which contribute to normal energy release and iron which contributes to the normal function of the immune system & normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Vitamins B6 & B12 are also important to help maintain the normal functioning of the nervous system. The formula also includes other key nutrients; L-Arginine, Inositol, N-Acetyl Cysteine and Betacarotene.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, yeast and gelatin
- Pregnacare is not tested on animals
- †The beneficial effect is obtained with a supplemental folic acid daily intake of 400 µg at least one month before and up to three months after conception
- UK's No.1 branded manufacturer in vitamins, minerals and supplements.
How to Use:
- One tablet per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. To be taken only on a full stomach. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Use Pregnacare Conception as soon as you start trying for a baby
- To help prepare your body, it can even be used up to 3 months before you start to try for a baby. Once confirmed you are pregnant, you can continue to use any remaining tablets, before taking Pregnacare Original, Plus or Max.
- Note: Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Also available are the Pregnacare Conception - His & Hers 60 Tablets