NUK Pelvic Floor Trainer
The pelvic floor has an important role to play. It needs to be tightened with special postnatal exercises, so that it can continue to perform its important function in the body. With the NUK Pelvic Floor Trainer, women can easily do these muscle exercises without any great effort.
- Effective with the NUK Pelvic Floor Trainer mothers can actively strengthen their pelvic floor - even just a few weeks after giving birth.
- Discreet whether out and about or at home, the discreet trainer can be used during nearly every activity. Physical activity makes the ball inside the product reverberate and stimulate the muscles.
- Comfortable the silky, smooth surface and tampon-like shape make it easy to insert and give a comfortable feel, while an elastic string ensures that the Pelvic Floor Trainer can be simply and safely removed after use. It is made of body-friendly TPE and is easy to clean.
- Midwives see the NUK Pelvic Floor Trainer as a useful addition to postnatal exercises and recommend it to the mothers they see. After a practice test of several weeks, 85% of the midwives questioned gave the NUK Pelvic Floor Trainer a rating of either “good” or “very good”.
Note: Device Does No Contain Batteries - There is a light ball which reverberates with every movement in order to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
In the Blog:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Cheap when compare to other trainers but very effective
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.