Restores and soothes irritated skin and reduces the appearance of scars.
STELATRIA® Purifying recovery cream has been specially formulated for the skin of newborns, babies and young children. It has been designed to soothe localised irritations and redness which can lead to the spread of bacteria (face and body), such as:
- Irritations resulting from external factors: (around the mouth, lips, some, chapping, dry patches, skin-fold irritations (neck, ears, etc.).
- Changes resulting from superficial skin damage: minor injuries, scratches, chickenpox scars, insect bites, and burns
STELATRIA® Purifying recovery cream effectively repairs these irritations thanks to its innovative natural-origin active ingredients:
- Cellular renewal is stimulated and skin repair is accelerated by its complex of micro-nutrients (copper – zinc – manganese).
- The risks of any bacteria spreading are reduced and the skin is purified by copper, zinc and BioEcolia®, a patented natural-origin active ingredient which helps maintain the skin’s protective flora.
- Pulling sensations are reduced thanks to the soothing properties of glycine.
- Its long-lasting hydrating formula leaves a protective film on the skin.
Over time, these irritations gradually fade. The skin regains its suppleness and balance.
Efficacy test carried out under pediatric and dermatological control on 119 children over a period of 10 days:
- The product reduces itching: 86%
- The product speeds up skin repair: 87%
- The product improves the appearance of repaired skin: 84%
- The product reduces irritation: 89%
TIPS OF USE:
Apply two to three times per day to the irritated areas when they are clean and dry. To optimize the product's efficacy, we recommend that you cleanse the areas concerned beforehand using STELATRIA® Protective Cleansing gel.
This product is not intended to be used on oozing lesions. For redness in the diaper area, use 123 Vitamin Barrier Cream.
Pleasant to use
Creamy and easy to apply, STELATRIA® Purifying recovery cream covers the skin without being occlusive.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- BioEcolia®: maintains the skin’s protective flora.
- Complex of copper – zinc – manganese micro-nutrients: speeds up skin repair.
- 0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, perfumes, colourings.
- High tolerance, hypo-allergenic formula.
- Dermatologically tested under pediatric control for optimum safety.
Aqua, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Butylene Glycol, Ceresin, Silanediol Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycine, Butyrospermum Parkii, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Cholesterol, Copper PCA, Manganese Gluconate, Tocopherol, Zinc PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid
I love this stuff! It's great for irritated skin, red dry patches, chafing, wind burn, etc. I use it on my sensitive skin and on my 3yr old's eczema patches. It relieves irritated skin and moisturizes beautifully.
This product is amazing. It doesn't only moisturize skin it repairs it and allows it to heal. I can not recommend the product enough
Great for clearing up newborn rash and acne.
My daughter has very sensitive skin, itchy spot arise often, especially in the winter months, this is a great alternative to a steroid cream to reduce irritation
The winter was proving to be difficult for my little guy's skin. It was dry and even developed a red patch. We upgraded from his normal skin mustela lotion to this and I could immediately tell the difference in the amount of moisture! The lotion isn't thick like a cream but thin like lotion yet moisturizer like a cream! I give it two thumbs up!
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.