Milton's Eco Friendly Baby Bottle Cleaner is specifically designed to eliminate milk residue, and it has been dermatologically tested using cleaning agents derived entirely from plants. This 100% biodegradable cleaner ensures a comprehensive cleansing of baby feeding equipment prior to sterilization, providing a safe and environmentally friendly option.
- 100% plant based and biodegradable formula
- Clinically tested for sensitive skin
- Specifically developed to remove all milk residue responsible for the growth of harmful bacteria
- Removes white film effectively
- Ensures safe baby bottle and teat cleaning
- Ideal to wash all baby and family items
- Fragrance-free, Coloring-free & Paraben-free
- 100% recycled & recyclable bottle
- No ingredients from animal origin, not tested on animals
- Made in France
- Detergent certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT "Natural detergent" standard
How to Use:
- Use 3ml for 5L of water.
- For very dirty dishes, double the dosage.
- Rinse with clear water.
- Also available is the Milton 500ml Fluid, which can be used to sterilise breastfeeding equipment and baby feeding accessories such as breast pump parts, baby bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys, plastic cutlery and weaning bowls.
- Read: Introducing Milton: The Gold Standard in Sterilisation and Hygiene!
Q: Why should I use a baby bottle cleaner?
A: Bottles can smell strongly of washing up liquid after being washed, this can be a concern for parents. Cleaning a baby bottle is not always straight forward. Milk can leave a greasy white film on the bottles and small milk residue can build up and be a dangerous ground for bacteria to grow, which is dangerous for babies. Milton developed a product specifically designed to clean baby bottles and accessories to make parents’ life easy.