Kedley Maternity Belt Pregnancy Support Belt
- GENTLY REDUCE PRESSURE – helps relieve stress to the lower back and provides extra support underneath the belly.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Designed and manufactured using premium, soft and breathable materials that mould to your changing shape, and will last full pregnancy cycle.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE – Providing the perfect amount of support, without being too restrictive and uncomfortable.
- PRENATAL & POSTPARTUM - Ease discomfort; speed up your healing process & return to your pre-pregnancy weight.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Produced using medical grade neoprene, the belt is designed to be fully adjustable for both men and women up to a waist size of 45 inches.
Q: When should I start wearing a Pregnancy Support Belt?
A: Generally, many women begin to begin wearing a Pregnancy Support Belt from around twelve weeks gestation right up until term.
Q: How often can I wear a Pregnancy Support Belt?
A: It is recommended that you avoid wearing your Pregnancy Support Belt for any longer than 2-3 hours at one time, to prevent overdependence.